Ready to move out but not ready to pack yet? Relocating yourself with all your belongings is often time-consuming, stressful and exhausting. There is a big possibility of missing out on things when you move out and often struggle with arrangements moving to a new place. Organizing this process can make a big difference. Scheduling every step from packing to moving and finally settling yourself in the new place can make everything easier and effortless. Moving and packing advice will help you solve the problems.
The shifting process is always very long and mostly requires pre-planned lists and arrangements. Moving and packing services can always reduce these efforts and save your time while you just have to relax and wait for the moving day. Here are some basic moving and packing tips for your moving out process.
Pre-Plan the Process-
To begin with the process it’s always important to categorize and organize, divide and execute. Always keep in mind that last-minute management becomes stressful and so it becomes important to start before a month so that the shifting is effortless. Start by making the list of activities that need to be done and arrangements that you need to make before you move out.
· Packing Planner: This step includes your date wise schedules of packing, segregating work according moving and packing essentials such as fragile/non-fragile utensils, dividing clothes, Kitchen supplies, appliances, and many more on specific dates. Plan packing for one hour every day. Analyse the cost of hiring professionals, for hiring professional movers and packers or to avail only moving services. This way you’ll be able to cover all the items in your checklist.
· Invest in Packing Essentials: To execute your checklist make sure you have the moving and packing supplies such as the right sizes of cardboard in good condition, label stickers, scissors sellotapes, adhesive tapes, markers, garbage bags and more.
· Arrangements: While you prepare your work checklist, remember to notify people about your shifting, such as hawker, milkman, neighbors if needed, electricity board. Try to clear all the pending bills before you move out. Another most important thing before you shift to a new place is to book services (house cleaners, painters, handyman or electrician) or rental supplies early. This way you’ll have your new house ready before you even move with your belongings.
· Folders: Try to collect documents related to both the properties you have been living in. New house rent agreements or old house bills.
The Packing Tips-
Packing takes most of the time and it is very important to do it efficiently without wasting time and effort. As you follow your checklist remember the following points before starting.
· De-clutter: Try to cut down the items which are not really needed in the old house itself so that you take all the important and actual items to the new place. This also allows you to pack less and quick.
· Boxes: Never sacrifice on the packing boxes. Many times the items lose out of the boxes while shifting. The more good the boxes the better chance of efficient moving every time you move out. Do not over pack the boxes as it will increase the possibility to break and moving them can also become tiresome. Do not leave spaces in the boxes while you pack because it increases the chances to break things inside. Choose the right sizes so none of these difficulties can arrive.
· Manage Time: It is important to start early before the big day to move. Give equal time every day to your daily targets every day. This way you will save that last-minute panic and hustle on the big day.
· Organisation: Have specific color labels for every room item boxes. Avoid mixing items from different rooms. While packing fragile items remember to stack them with fillers such as newspaper, thermocol, bubble wraps etc. Save space while packing your clothes by folding and keeping them in proper kits and bags inside the boxes.
· Item-wise packing: Take pictures or label items that need assembling after unpacking such as furniture or bed parts. Use plastic packs to avoid leakages from liquid items. These moving and hacking hacks will always make you feel light headed whenever you are shifting.
The Moving Tips-
The final day is considered the most hectic day in the process. Remember to follow your planner for this day as well. Here are some moving tips.
· Helper: Make sure you have someone who can supervise the moving and check on the list one by one. Having some moving and packing assistance help on this day can help you save time and effort and save on money as well.
· Placing the boxes: Always think future. To avoid confusion later while unloading the truck it is important to place boxes inside according to the sequence of your new home. This way you save time and effort both and can also keep a check on the number of boxes loaded or not.
· Don’t Rush: The more you panic and rush while following the process the more you will have moving and packing anxiety. So relax and follow the plan.
Tips and procedure only work when you have thoroughly decided to move on your own and if you are looking for moving and packing near me, HomeTriangle brings you the best moving and packing companies at your tip. You can also move outside the city with just one call.