Image
Just Pure Ro logo
Just Pure Ro
Home Appliances Repair Firms , Pune

About

We are Just Pure Ro, Home Appliances Repair Firms in Pune. We are into service from almost 5 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 4 home services completed
  • 17 reviews : 76% Positive

Services

Just Pure Ro reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
4
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
5
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
3
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
5
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
4
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
5
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
5
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
4
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
4
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
4
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
4
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
5
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
3
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
3
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
4
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
4
Service: Water Purifier Service
wrote:
3
Service: Water Purifier Service

Address

Flat No . A-10 , Odumber Shrusti , Above Vitta Co- operative Bank , Surve Number 16 , Ambegaon Pathur , Near Gurulul English School, Pune
Pune - 411046

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started