- Information CollectionWe may collect personal identification information, such as name and email address, from you when you interact with our Ghost Blogs page, including when you post comments, subscribe to newsletters, or in connection with other activities or features available on the Ghost Blogs page.
- Usage of InformationThe information we collect may be used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. This could include responding to inquiries, sending periodic emails about new blogs, or improving our website based on your feedback.
- Protection of Your InformationWe adopts appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information stored on our Service.
- Sharing of Personal InformationWe do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
- Third-Party WebsitesYou may find content on our Ghost Blogs page that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Ghost Blogs page.
This document was last updated on June 3, 2023.