From Murphy's Quantum Law: "...If there are two or more ways to do something, and one of those ways can result in a catastrophe, then someone will do it."
Message to Non-handymen and Wanna-be Plumbers: "Don't do it."
1. You know what they say about duct tape, "Even duct tape can't fix stupid" but according to this "genius" it works for toilets.
2. No words can describe the ingeniuty it must have taken to create this masterpiece of tile work. In the artworld it would be called, "The Mourning Mosaic Meets the Suffocating Sink."
3. Something about this installation makes you wonder if the installer would be able to "handle" the truth.
4. When theory collides with reality.
5. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
6. This genius is killing two birds with one stone: He's saving money by not having to buy a new faucet handle and he'll never misplace that key again.
7. This genius claims to have discovered SSS (Shrinking Sink Syndrom). It's a rare, yet contagious occurence that can happen to a fixture when its installer suffers from DBS also known as Drained Brain Syndrom.
8. Well, at least the seat will always stay up for this guy.
Let's face it, there are two kinds of people in this world: those who are skilled when doing home projects, and those who wish they were. Most people fall into the latter group.
As you can see by the many photos of shoddy repair jobs done by do-it-yourselfers, those same people end up having to spend more money to get the job done right. In many cases, this would-be DIY group have done additional damage to their own homes that, of course, cause them to have to pay extra in the long run.
So remember: When it comes to plumbing or other handyman jobs, if you want it done right, don't do it yourself, call the professionals.