Image
Truly Pest Solution Pvt. Ltd logo
Truly Pest Solution Pvt. Ltd
Pest Control Firms , Lucknow

About

We are Truly Pest Solution Pvt. Ltd, Pest Control Firms in Lucknow. We are into service from almost 8 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 188 home services completed
  • 34 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

Truly Pest Solution Pvt. Ltd reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
Very professional. We are very happy with the service
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
very helpful and Rakesh made the process easy.
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
Great service. From 1st call to survey this company were brilliant
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
They were wonderful. Helpful and shared practical ideas
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Fast results and reliable service.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
Very professional and reliable.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
Very nice and fast work!

Address

309, Sanjay Gandhipuram, Faizabad Road, Lucknow
Lucknow - 226010

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started