Image
Tejas Pest Control Service logo
Tejas Pest Control Service
Pest Control Firms , Chennai

About

We are Tejas Pest Control Service, Pest Control Firms in Chennai. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 71 home services completed
  • 73 reviews : 98% Positive

Services

Tejas Pest Control Service reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
4
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
4
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
4
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
3
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
4
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
They do an excellent job .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
4
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
4
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
They did an amazing job! Thank you for the perfect service.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Excellent service! Highly recommended!
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Nice service .
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
We used them for termite services as well as rodent activity and they were quick. We had used them in the past and are satisfied every time we use them.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
4
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Perfectly done.
wrote:
4
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
4
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Best Team.
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
I have reccomend their service to my neighbors in our community group.
wrote:
4
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment

Address

Anna Nagar 6th Street Rajeshwari Nagar Extra Kovilambakam
Chennai - 600102

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started