Image
Surekill Pest Control Services logo
Surekill Pest Control Services
Pest Control Firms , Bangalore

About

We are Surekill Pest Control Services, Pest Control Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 6 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 191 home services completed
  • 53 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

Surekill Pest Control Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
very prompt and professional
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Very happy with the service!!
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Good service!!
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Nice job.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Great service from an extremely knowledgeable pest control person!
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Good services, very easily done with the work
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Good services by the service providers
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
I am very satisfied with his experience and the service.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
He is super helpful and goes above and beyond to make things right. Best pest control service.
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Best service i have seen..
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Professional Staff was on time and did the spray in very detailed manner. He was quite informative and knowledgable. Thanks
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
I really appreciate him because his excellent and completed the job on time,..
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Good service by Rakesh.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Satisfied with the service.
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
Good timely work.

Address

No.414, 4th G Cross, R M Nagar
Bangalore - 560016

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started