Image
Sri Ram Pest Control logo
Sri Ram Pest Control
Pest Control Firms , Bangalore

About

We are Sri Ram Pest Control, Pest Control Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 453 home services completed
  • 114 reviews : 99% Positive

Services

Sri Ram Pest Control reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Very supportive staff and effective work
wrote:
2
Service: Pest Control Services
Not a good experience with Sri Ram. The guy seemed to be in a hurry to get the work done. He had assured that the rat would be stuck to the glue pad, but guess what it just went over it. Therefore have rated this agency below average for below average products that they are using. As a professional agency, I expected a effective and proven solutions, but to my surprise it wasn't. So, in total will I call them again - the answer is NO.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Mr.Sharat who gave the treatment was very good in his behaviour and work He should not be allowed to leave.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
Team did an excellent job.
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
Thank you for a wonderful job, we are so so happy.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Highly recommended .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Good quality with reasonable price .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services

Address

Vagedevi Layout , 3rd cross, Munnekolala, Marathahalli
Bangalore - 560037

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started