Image
Specific Home Services Pest Control logo
Specific Home Services Pest Control
Pest Control Firms , Bangalore

About

We are Specific Home Services Pest Control, Pest Control Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 4 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 639 home services completed
  • 168 reviews : 99% Positive

Services

Specific Home Services Pest Control reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
They did their work efficiently, totally professional!!
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Very nice
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Very professional and on time.
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
The team is very efficient....
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
VERY GOOD SERVICE ....
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
We are very happy with their service; very professional, thorough, and friendly.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Awesome service
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
I used Budget Pest control and I am very happy with the service and Specific Home Services Pest Control was very professional and easy to deal with. I would recomend them 100%. They can help you with many different kind of pest so if you dont know just call home triangle.com and ask him. He will be happy to help you.
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
Fabulous service I preferred to take the Service for my house...
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
Very well service by this team they are good chemicals...
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
The service was great.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
very nice service by the team

Address

#26, Hennur Main Rd, St Thomas Town Post, Kancharkanahalli, International Airport Road
Bangalore - 560084

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started