Image
SJ Cleaning Services logo
SJ Cleaning Services
Housekeeping Firms , Kolkata

About

We are SJ Cleaning Services, Housekeeping Firms in Kolkata. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 38 home services completed
  • 34 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

SJ Cleaning Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
4
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
4
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
Amazing service
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
This is an excellent cleaning service and customer service! They did an amazing job! Cleaned my apartment in two hours and did an amazing job! They treated my house as if it was their own - the attention to detail was spot on! Highly recommend
wrote:
4
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
Very good
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Good cleaning service. Very happy with their service.
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Good cleaning service. Thanks for the service.
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
The overall service ( arrival, professionalism, and attitude) was good.
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
nice service
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
They do a GREAT job.
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Fantastic service, professional results.
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Wow!The whole process was so great.

Address

CL185, CL Block, Sector 2, Salt Lake
Kolkata - 700091

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started