Image
Royal Facility management  logo
Royal Facility management
Housekeeping Firms , Pune

About

We are Royal Facility management , Housekeeping Firms in Pune. We are into service from almost 12 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 141 home services completed
  • 305 reviews : 88% Positive

Services

Royal Facility management reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Good team and good price...
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mattress Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mattress Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Floor Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning

Address

No.141/3/2/6, Snehdeep Bldg, Near Warje Flyover Bridge, Behind HDFC Bank, Warje
Pune - 411058

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started