Image
Riyanshi Hospitality & Pest Control Services logo
Riyanshi Hospitality & Pest Control Services
Pest Control Firms , Mumbai

About

We are Riyanshi Hospitality & Pest Control Services, Pest Control Firms in Mumbai. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 23 home services completed
  • 224 reviews : 98% Positive

Services

Riyanshi Hospitality & Pest Control Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
4
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
I recently started using them and am very impressed with their services. Very professional in service delivery
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Great service .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Very good and neat service they gave really impossible such an amazing job they have done they are worth for money .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
They did an amazing job! Thank you for the perfect service.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
I recently started using them and am very impressed with their services. Very professional in service delivery
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
They did an amazing job! Thank you for the perfect service.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Great service .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Fantastic service .
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Great company, Extremely high customer service.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Very nice and professional service. Recommended!
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
Amazing clean and service.
wrote:
4
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
By the help of this vendor, we have placed the Bed Bugs in our residence. A person came and done the job within committed time & charged me 800 for the same but even after taking the service the problem was still processed.So it was an average service.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Highly recommended
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Best cleaner we have worked with! No doubt!
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Very nice and professional service. Recommended!
wrote:
4
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
4
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services

Address

Shop 51, dharamveer market, teen petrol pump, Thane West
Mumbai - 400606

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started