Image
RUDRA FACILITY logo
RUDRA FACILITY
Housekeeping Firms , Pune

About

We are RUDRA FACILITY, Housekeeping Firms in Pune. We are into service from almost 3 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 29 home services completed
  • 274 reviews : 87% Positive

Services

RUDRA FACILITY reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
Nice service. Highly recommended...
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
4
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
Team did an great service...
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning

Address

#203, Shreenivas County, Near Nawale Bridge, Narhe
Pune - 411041

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started