Image
QUALITY PEST CONTROL SERVICES logo
QUALITY PEST CONTROL SERVICES
Pest Control Firms , Kolkata

About

We are QUALITY PEST CONTROL SERVICES, Pest Control Firms in Kolkata. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 19 home services completed
  • 127 reviews : 95% Positive

Services

QUALITY PEST CONTROL SERVICES reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
Good service. Highly recommended...
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Best service. Keep it up...
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
They did an fantastic service. Highly recommended.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Super service. Keep it up..
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
Good service..
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
Excellent service.
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment

Address

1/H/94, Biplabi Barin Ghosh, Sarani, Near Ultadanga 15no. bus stand
Kolkata - 700067

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started