Image
Pv Pest Control logo
Pv Pest Control
Pest Control Firms , Chennai

About

We are Pv Pest Control, Pest Control Firms in Chennai. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 18 home services completed
  • 56 reviews : 96% Positive

Services

Pv Pest Control reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Honeybee/Beehive Control
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Excellent job by the boys very happy and satisfied .
wrote:
5
Service: Honeybee/Beehive Control
wrote:
5
Service: Honeybee/Beehive Control
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Very professional & thorough staff; highly recommend!
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
4
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
3
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
4
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
3
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
4
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Great company, Extremely high customer service.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
On-time service is done
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
4
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Great company, Extremely high customer service.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Fantastic Service .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Fabulous service .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Professional service.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment

Address

No 49 Doss Puram Kodambakam
Chennai - 600024

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started