Image
S K Ramaswami Pest Control Service logo
S K Ramaswami Pest Control Service
Pest Control Firms , Bangalore

About

We are S K Ramaswami Pest Control Service, Pest Control Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 10 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 725 home services completed
  • 160 reviews : 99% Positive

Services

S K Ramaswami Pest Control Service reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Fantastic Service .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
They did an amazing job! Thank you for the perfect service.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Excellent Service . Highly recommended .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
They did an amazing job! Thank you for the perfect service.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Very nice and professional service. Recommended!
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Honest and helpful.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
Service was professional, efficient, and understanding the pest issue!!
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
The service was very professional and hard working.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Coming in on time. did a wonderful job.
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Easy scheduling and the process was very good !!
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
excellent work ..
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
good service ..
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
very professional pest control team . they did very effective work ..
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment

Address

#112, 5th C Main, 5th Cross, RPC Layout, Vijaynagar
Bangalore - 560040

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started