Image
Pest Doctor  logo
Pest Doctor
Pest Control Firms , Bangalore

About

We are Pest Doctor , Pest Control Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 13 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 68 home services completed
  • 3 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

Pest Doctor reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
They did such a good job!!
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
Excellent job
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Excellent service with reasonable price .
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment

Address

#4, Benaka Arcade, BEL 1st block, Vidyaranyapura
Bangalore - 560097

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started