Image
PBM PESTO SCIENCE logo
PBM PESTO SCIENCE
Pest Control Firms , Mumbai

About

We are PBM PESTO SCIENCE, Pest Control Firms in Mumbai. We are into service from almost 7 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 262 home services completed
  • 343 reviews : 99% Positive

Services

PBM PESTO SCIENCE reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
The best thing about PBM PESTO SCIENCE is prompt customer service
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Super professional and go above and beyond for customer service. They are gentle with our residents and very considerate.
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment

Address

Netrasnjiva Apt.,Room No.408 , Shanti Nagar, Thane West
Mumbai - 400604

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started