Image
Om Sai Pest Control Services  logo
Om Sai Pest Control Services
Pest Control Firms , Bangalore

About

We are Om Sai Pest Control Services , Pest Control Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 5 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 26 home services completed
  • 48 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

Om Sai Pest Control Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
He was friendly and knowledgeable.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
He is very thorough and extremely courteous. He really takes pride in his work and it shows. We really appreciate it!!
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
They're very polite, professional!
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
We are very pleased with the quality of service we have received !!
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
They went above and beyond. Super happy! Have tried of those termites .

Address

No 333, Mrs Palya, Benson Town Post, Nandi Durga Road Post
Bangalore - 560046

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started