Image
Ocean Breeze Cooling Systems logo
Ocean Breeze Cooling Systems
Home Appliances Repair Firms , Bangalore

About

We are Ocean Breeze Cooling Systems, Home Appliances Repair Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 261 home services completed
  • 95 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

Ocean Breeze Cooling Systems reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Service
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Installation
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Service
Good quality service worth of money
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Service
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Installation
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Service
Excellent service carried out promptly and efficiently.
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Service
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Installation
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Installation
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Service
Very nice and fast work!
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Service
Good work
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Service
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
The team is very knowledgeable and the pricing was honest and fair.
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Installation
Service was a good and reasonable price!
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Installation
The service that we received was excellent and quick.
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Geyser Installation
fantastic job !!
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Gas Refill or Topup
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Gas Refill or Topup
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
Highly recommended .
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
The field technicians are always on time, neat/clean, and knowledgeable. I recommend this company.
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
Fantastic Service .

Address

No 118, 1st Cross, HBR Layout, Hennur Main Road
Bangalore - 560043

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started