Image
 New India Facility Management Services logo
New India Facility Management Services
Pest Control Firms , Kolkata

About

We are New India Facility Management Services, Pest Control Firms in Kolkata. We are into service from almost 5 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 152 home services completed
  • 278 reviews : 99% Positive

Services

New India Facility Management Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Office Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
Best service company
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Office Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
nice service .
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Amazing cleaning work.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Good cleaning work ..
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Friendly, reliable, and provide an excellent service.
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning

Address

65, Debi Nibash Road, 2nd floor, Dumdum, Behind Motijhil Girls School
Kolkata - 700074

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started