Image
Mahalaxmi Cleaning  Services logo
Mahalaxmi Cleaning Services
Housekeeping Firms , Pune

About

We are Mahalaxmi Cleaning Services, Housekeeping Firms in Pune. We are into service from almost 4 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 5474 home services completed
  • 762 reviews : 97% Positive

Services

Mahalaxmi Cleaning Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
A very good response to our enquire and professional job carried out for our needs.
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Writing a review after using their cleaning service multiple times and had a wonderful experience every time. Very hardworking team and very professional. Would suggest their services to anyone looking for affordable and satisfactory home cleaning. Thanks for the service...
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
Excellent service!
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Virus Fumigation
wrote:
5
Service: Virus Fumigation
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Virus Fumigation
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Excellent job. Very happy with their service. Very professional team and they are very prompt. Good prices. Would highly recommended....
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning

Address

#487, Shukrawar Peth Lane No.1, Gourihar Society, Flat No.3, Opp Amey Nursing Home
Pune - 411002

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started