Image
LIFE PESTOCARE logo
LIFE PESTOCARE
Pest Control Firms , Mumbai

About

We are LIFE PESTOCARE, Pest Control Firms in Mumbai. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 151 home services completed
  • 82 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

LIFE PESTOCARE reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
effective work ..
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
they provide very professional service .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
GOOD WORK FROM TEAM .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Lovely service guys felling so good such a amazing service.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Excellent job guys ... I cant see any honey bees in my house.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
WOW great service...
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Very nice service

Address

Gala No.3, Shivneri Chawl No.1, Shiv Vallabh Road, Near Saibaba Temple, Ashok Van Dahisar, East Mumbai
Mumbai - 400068

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started