Image
Laxmi Pest Control logo
Laxmi Pest Control
Pest Control Firms , Delhi

About

We are Laxmi Pest Control, Pest Control Firms in Delhi. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 20 home services completed
  • 71 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

Laxmi Pest Control reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Good work.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Good service .
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
fantastic work.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
I am extremely satisfied and will recommend to others.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
2 months back i took bedbugs service from Laxmi Pest Control , still now it was good ,Thanks to Laxmi Pest Control..
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
This is my first time service from hometriangle. I am really happy with service . Very quick response from customer care and Good service from service Team .
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
very use full pest work
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
Awesome service .
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
1st class service by the team. They understand your requirement well before providing solution.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
Excellent work done and charged nominal
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Happy with the service. Job was done up to the mark.
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
Professional pest service .
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment

Address

C - 1042, Sangam Vihar, New Delhi
Delhi - 110080

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started