Image
Hi-Tech Pest Control Services  logo
Hi-Tech Pest Control Services
Pest Control Firms , Bangalore

About

We are Hi-Tech Pest Control Services , Pest Control Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 222 home services completed
  • 85 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

Hi-Tech Pest Control Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
excellent job.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
Service was fast & easy to schedule.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
Great job and very friendly.
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
Very professional and would definitely recommend.
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
Excellent service is done by the team.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
Very good well behaved comfortable economy...
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
I was so happy with the service I got from Hi-Tech Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
Quick and efficient service, even during lockdown!
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
The service was super courteous.
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Would definitely recommend, great job.
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
They really are professional.
wrote:
5
Service: Home Sanitization
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment

Address

86, 1st Floor, Nehru Road, Kammanahalli, St. Thomas, Post Near, Pradeep & Association
Bangalore - 560084

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started