Image
FERNS Pest Control logo
FERNS Pest Control
Pest Control Firms , Mumbai

About

We are FERNS Pest Control, Pest Control Firms in Mumbai. We are into service from almost 10 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 42 home services completed
  • 55 reviews : 94% Positive

Services

FERNS Pest Control reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
4
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
4
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Brilliant job.
wrote:
4
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Amazing service
wrote:
3
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
3
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
3
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Lucky to have you people . such a amazing job .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
I took bed bug control treatment it was an fantastic service i am very happy with their service.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Wonderful job
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Great Customer Service!
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Great service. They are the absolute best. Thank you
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Good work

Address

Diwan Wadi, Papdy, Vasai(W), Dist. Palghar
Mumbai - 401207

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started