Image
DMR PESTOKILL logo
DMR PESTOKILL
Pest Control Firms , Bangalore

About

We are DMR PESTOKILL, Pest Control Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 3 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 60 home services completed
  • 29 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

DMR PESTOKILL reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Great experience. Best pricing, compared to other quotes I got on the phone, and a truly experienced technician.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
They promptly scheduled an appointment for bed bug treatment and the technician, arrived right on time.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Honeybee/Beehive Control
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Honeybee/Beehive Control
wrote:
5
Service: Honeybee/Beehive Control
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Honeybee/Beehive Control
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Happy with everything
wrote:
5
Service: Honeybee/Beehive Control
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Always on time, always courteous. The price is reasonable. And no more pest problems! Highly recommended.
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services

Address

243/A, 40TH Cross, 2ND Main, 2ND Block, Rajajinagar
Bangalore - 560010

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started