Image
Deccan Group logo
Deccan Group
Housekeeping Firms , Hyderabad

About

We are Deccan Group, Housekeeping Firms in Hyderabad. We are into service from almost 20 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 92 home services completed
  • 123 reviews : 99% Positive

Services

Deccan Group reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
service booking is really easy, Fast Response was very helpful
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
3
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Wonderful job done by the team .
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
They went beyond and did a wonderful job cleaning things that I normally would not have noticed!
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Wonderful experience.
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Commercial Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Commercial Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
Awesome service
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
Excellent service
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
Effective work
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment

Address

Sri Devi Apartment, Flat no 302 ,B blcok, beside Corporation Bank Lane, Dwarakapuri, Punjagutta
Hyderabad - 500082

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started