Image
Clean And Care Facility Management Services logo
Clean And Care Facility Management Services
Housekeeping Firms , Pune

About

We are Clean And Care Facility Management Services, Housekeeping Firms in Pune. We are into service from almost 4 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 435 home services completed
  • 392 reviews : 91% Positive

Services

Clean And Care Facility Management Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mattress Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mattress Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mattress Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Awesome job...
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
Nice service... Keep it up.
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mattress Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
Good carpet cleaning service...
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mattress Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mattress Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Mattress Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
They provide excellent service at reasonable prices.
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
very professional and great service
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning

Address

Ganesh Nagar, Thergaon
Pune - 411033

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started