Image
Balaji Pest Control logo
Balaji Pest Control
Pest Control Firms , Pune

About

We are Balaji Pest Control, Pest Control Firms in Pune. We are into service from almost 9 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 218 home services completed
  • 301 reviews : 91% Positive

Services

Balaji Pest Control reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Super service...
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Good and professional team. Came on time and did an great service. Booked termite control treatment. Excellent work from team. So happy with their service. Would highly recommended.... Thanks for the service...
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment

Address

Opposite To Vikas Mitra Mandal, Karvenagar, Hingne
Pune - 411052

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started