Image
Balaji Cleaning Services logo
Balaji Cleaning Services
Housekeeping Firms , Pune

About

We are Balaji Cleaning Services, Housekeeping Firms in Pune. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 482 home services completed
  • 347 reviews : 90% Positive

Services

Balaji Cleaning Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
They came one time, did a great job. I was happy with their service.
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
Very good service and staffs are well trained.
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
Nice service...
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
Dheeraj Singh was super-helpful and professional. Would highly recommend the team!
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Carpet Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning

Address

Pimpri chinchwad
Pune - 411012

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started