Image
B2 Home Cleaning Services  logo
B2 Home Cleaning Services
Housekeeping Firms , Chennai

About

We are B2 Home Cleaning Services , Housekeeping Firms in Chennai. We are into service from almost 14 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 110 home services completed
  • 57 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

B2 Home Cleaning Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Marble Polishing
wrote:
5
Service: Marble Polishing
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
Good service
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Marble Polishing
wrote:
5
Service: Marble Polishing
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
Really pleased with the service received, great communication
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
Great communication and very speedy with results. Would definitely recommend.
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
extremely helpful.
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Marble Polishing
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
I received Excellent services from B2 Home Cleaning Services
wrote:
5
Service: Marble Polishing
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
customer service is excellent.
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
We have never had cleaners so fantastic.
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Awesome service,
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Marble Polishing
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning

Address

22, Hussain Mulk Street, Royapettah
Chennai - 600014

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started