Image
Ashok  Cleaning Service logo
Ashok Cleaning Service
Housekeeping Firms , Mumbai

About

We are Ashok Cleaning Service, Housekeeping Firms in Mumbai. We are into service from almost 4 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 140 home services completed
  • 168 reviews : 99% Positive

Services

Ashok Cleaning Service reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Professional service .
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Good service punctuality professionals on time service
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Bathroom Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Really osam service .
wrote:
3
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
4
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
My team is wonderful, and I appreciate that they respect my house. They do an excellent job
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Nice service . i am very happy with your service ..
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Nice service . i am very happy with your service ..
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Good service ...
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
fine work.
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Great service .
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
Good team work .
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Kitchen Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Deep House Cleaning
wrote:
5
Service: Sofa Cleaning

Address

Santa Cruz Road, East Mumbai
Mumbai - 400098

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started