Image
Top Care Services logo
Top Care Services
Pest Control Firms , Mumbai

About

We are Top Care Services, Pest Control Firms in Mumbai. We are into service from almost 7 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 1607 home services completed
  • 464 reviews : 99% Positive

Services

Top Care Services reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
1
Service: Pest Control Services
Poor and useless service. Had asked for pest control for ants. 2 days after first service situation was same. After repeated calls for 4 days person turned up and did 2nd service but there was no respite from ants. Called up home triangle team twice they said we have registered complaint but it has been more than a week, still request is pending
wrote:
5
Service: Ant Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
Nice service.
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Commercial Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: General Pest Control
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
The office staff & technicians are very professional. They are prompt in completing the work.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
3
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
4
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Nice guy with good communication.. let's wait for the result
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Nice service .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
I am totally impressed with their service , highly recommended.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Brilliant job. very good company .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
On time service with a reasonable price .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
time service i got from team excellent .
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Amazing service .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Very nice service , no words to express but i am totally happy with your service .
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
Brilliant job.
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
I got excellent service from this company , really i didn't expect at alll they gave a hope that after 15 days you ill not find any bed bugs at home same way i didn't found any bed bugs they are really great thank you so much even my family is also thankful .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment

Address

Off. No. 83 to 90, 1st Floor, Chaturbhuj Building, Sector 21, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210
Mumbai - 410210

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started