Image
AB Home Care logo
AB Home Care
Home Appliances Repair Firms , Coimbatore

About

We are AB Home Care, Home Appliances Repair Firms in Coimbatore. We are into service from almost 5 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 194 home services completed
  • 52 reviews : 98% Positive

Services

AB Home Care reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Gas Refill or Topup
Service is very good
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
Great company, Extremely high customer service.
wrote:
5
Service: AC Gas Refill or Topup
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
Good Service .
wrote:
1
Service: AC Services
There is no zero star in this if it has zero i will give 0 Rating only. They came and installed and ac water is draing inside the room he gave his number to contact if there is any problem. We paid extra 200 also. He is not attending the call and he said will come and attend but not attending the call. His number is Madhan Worst installation 9597348483. Dont trust these kind of people. My number is 7904389881
wrote:
5
Service: AC Gas Refill or Topup
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
Reasonable price ..
wrote:
5
Service: AC Gas Refill or Topup
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
Good service .
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
4
Service: Refrigerator Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Gas Refill or Topup
wrote:
5
Service: Microwave Oven Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
Superb service man i got in home triangle
wrote:
4
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: Refrigerator Services
very trained service person ...
wrote:
4
Service: Washing Machine Services

Address

No.85, Arumuga Gounder Street, 7th Cross, 100 ft Road,
Coimbatore - 641027

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started