Image
A Quality Pest Control Service logo
A Quality Pest Control Service
Pest Control Firms , Bangalore

About

We are A Quality Pest Control Service, Pest Control Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 304 home services completed
  • 205 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

A Quality Pest Control Service reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Great service .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Very nice and professional service. Recommended!
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Great company, Extremely high customer service.
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Great service! Best cleaning!
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Good service .
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
The tech was very friendly.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
The office staff was also wonderful to work with - kind, professional and concerned that we were happy with the services received.
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
excellent professional work!!
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
excellent job !!
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
The service was good!
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Mosquito Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Termite Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
very professional service ..
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
They are always pleasant and professional.
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Bed Bug Control Treatment
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
wrote:
5
Service: Rodent Control Treatment
Terrific service!
wrote:
5
Service: Pest Control Services
Great experience.very professional!
wrote:
5
Service: Cockroach Control Treatment

Address

#10/23, Opposite To Kanteerava Studio, 2nd Phase, Industrial Area, Yeshwanthpur
Bangalore - 560022

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started