Professional kitchen cleaning services provide a thorough cleaning for your kitchen, reaching areas of your kitchen that you may not clean everyday and helping you maintain an ultra clean, hygienic environment in your kitchen. A professional kitchen cleaning service will clean every surface in your kitchen, from the obvious surfaces like the kitchen counter, backsplash, kitchen cabinets, sink etc., to the ones that are seldom cleaned like the tops of cabinets, water purifiers, chimneys hoods, deep cleaning and deodorising of drains etc. A professional kitchen cleaner will use specialised chemicals and solvents meant to cut away accumulated grease and dirt easily without harming the kitchen interior decor or finishes in any way, leaving it looking fresh instead.
To hire a professional cleaning service ask for recommendations from friends, family and colleagues and conduct an internet search as well. Make a shortlist of kitchen cleaning services and ask for an onsite evaluation of your kitchen from the services on your shortlist, at the same time inquire about any packages or deals that the professional kitchen cleaning service may offer at the time. Many kitchen cleaning services will bundle a follow-up cleaning at a a discounted price for an upfront payment plan.
When the representative of the professional kitchen cleaning service visits your home, point out the specific areas in your kitchen that may need extra attention when the actual cleaning is conducted. For example, many kitchen cleaning services will charge extra for professionally cleaning a kitchen chimney thoroughly, this means that they may open out your chimney to clean the filters and other parts, rather than just cleaning its exterior.
If you have any doubts or questions about the process of cleaning, the chemicals involved, the training of the manpower that will be employed to clean your kitchen etc., ask the representative of the professional cleaning service for clarifications and a clear price quote for your particular requirements. Do remember to ask if there are any other costs applicable like taxes or service charges that will be included in your bill to avoid any awkward arguments when it comes time to pay the professional kitchen cleaner.
1. Why should I get a professional kitchen cleaning service?
2. How often should I get a kitchen cleaning service?
We would suggest you get a kitchen cleaning service once every 2 months to ensure that your kitchen hygiene is maintained.
3. How much does it cost for a kitchen cleaning service?
Kitchen cleaning services start at Rs 899 but varies depending on the area, number and the overall condition of your kitchen
4. What is included in a kitchen cleaning service?
• Wash and scrub all work surfaces like kitchen slab, stove, etc.
• Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old foodstuff, carrier bags, etc. and dispose of.
• Clean sink, taps and remove limescale and polish where required
• Degrease and wipe wall tiles - Removing food and oil stains from outside surfaces of tiles and cabinets.
• Degrease, clean and wipe chimney
• Degrease, clean, wipe and polish stoves
• Degrease, clean and wipe exhaust fans
• Cabinets degreased, cleaned and wiped
• Cobwebs removal
• CobwebsFloor cleaning