Honeybee/Beehive Control Service Partners at Hometriangle. The providers on-boarded on Hometriangle are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
Moshi Alandi Road, Chinchwad 412105, India
Jan 07, 2022
G1/5, Subhashree woods, Pimple Saudagar, Pimple Saudagar
Dec 27, 2021
55/9, Shradha, Prem Nagar Society, Raj Nagar, Bibwew
Dec 16, 2021
Wakad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India
Nov 29, 2021
Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Nov 26, 2021
Pirangut, Maharashtra 412115, India
Nov 25, 2021
Dahanukar Colony,Kothrud, Near Cummins Company
Nov 24, 2021
Nov 22, 2021
Honey bees are arguably the most popular and important insects on the plant. If it weren’t for bees, many plants would disappear off the face of the earth. Clearly, they are the single biggest pollinators due to their flight and food gathering behavior. Bees can create a hive or swarm with 100 bees or well over 50000 bees.
What makes them so dangerous?
Bees are not very dangerous if left alone. But if provoked, they can be quiet deadly during an attack. 3 or more bee stings can cause even death, especially for infants, elderly and people who are allergic to bee venom. Unless provoked, bees are peaceful insects. Trying to get rid of them without the proper training and necessary tools might look like an attack to the bees and they will get probably attack you in self-defense.
How to get rid of the bees?
• Since they play a very important role in the ecosystem, eliminating the colony without killing the bees is very much desired. Our certified and experienced professional beekeepers are trained to do the same without chemicals and in an eco-friendly way by minimizing the risk associated with it.
• However, if the hive is active and aggressive, fog treatment may be applied as a last resort to ensure the safety of the professionals as well as the inhabitants of the place.
• Honeybee control or treatment is best done during the night when the bees are comparatively less active.
• Along with getting rid of the bees from your premises, ensuring that beehives are not set in the future is also important.
Benefits of Choosing HomeTriangle -
HomeTriangle has partnered with the best honey bee pest control service providers in pimple saudagar, pune to ensure you get the service you very much deserve. The benefits of choosing HomeTriangle services include:
•. Certified, trained and experienced professionals
•. Quality service
•. Convenient booking.
•. Affordable and reliable service providers.
•. Dedicated customer support.
1. Which is the best honey bee pest control service near me?
2. Does vinegar kill bees?
Yes, vinegar does kill bees. Spraying a solution of equal part vinegar and water will potentially kill bees. But you will have to attack the bees directly.
3. How much does a honey bee control service cost?
The cost of a honey bee control treatment starts from Rs 599. But it varies with the severity of the infestation and the area our professional has to cover.
4. How long does a honey bee control treatment last?
In theory, a honey bee control treatment will last permanently. But if you have a lot of trees and plants on your premises, honey bees might find their back into it.
5. How do I book a HomeTriangle service?
You can book a HomeTriangle service either through our website or our app. Just log in, fix a time slot according to your convenience and we will do the rest. Alternatively, you can call us on 76 76 000 100
6. Why should I choose HomeTriangle services?
• When using a deep house cleaning service from HomeTriangle, you get the following benefits:
• Certified, trained and experienced service providers
• On-time service
• Convenient booking
• Safe and eco-friendly chemicals
• Affordable rates