Image
Nice Cooling Technique logo
Nice Cooling Technique
Home Appliances Repair Firms , Bangalore

About

We are Nice Cooling Technique, Home Appliances Repair Firms in Bangalore. We are into service from almost 2 years having a very rich experience in this field. We know exactly what customer wants and how to cater to it. We are extremely happy to provide you exquisite services through Hometriangle.

Summary

  • 23 home services completed
  • 1 reviews : 100% Positive

Services

Nice Cooling Technique reviews

Real feedback from real homeowners.


wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
Got the instant service and quality of work it was worth it to me.
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Gas Refill or Topup
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
Their window ac gas filling charges are very reasonable
wrote:
5
Service: AC Gas Refill or Topup
wrote:
5
Service: Washing Machine Services
wrote:
5
Service: AC Installation
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services
Most reasonable split ac gas filling charges in Bangalore, Thanks
wrote:
5
Service: AC Services

Address

#392, Dayananda Circle, Jayanagar 1st Block, Siddapura
Bangalore - 560011

Home Concierge

HomeTriangle make it easy to hire the right professional to care for your home.

Get Started